I was torn because I wanted to stick with France paintings, and I was considering landscapes of Southern France. Somehow it seems a little too limiting and I also love the still life so I've decided on All Things French. Perfect!
I'll start tomorrow, but I won't get to paint until we get home from Truckee in the afternoon. Hoping to post my first painting tomorrow night, but it might be Thursday morning instead. Can't wait to get started!
| "Three's a Crowd" Oil on Linen 8x16" framed Available $600 |
3 comments:
I like this! It's going to be fun to see your all things French series!
Love the chickens, Randy. Have a safe trip home.
Thanks for the encouragement my friends. Finally home from the trip. Truckee was beautiful with all the snow. Haven't painted in so long, hope to get back into the swing of things in a hurry!
Post a Comment