Monday, March 16, 2015

Plein Air Day at Sand Harbor...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Wish I was there sitting on those rocks, praying to God to thank him for such beauty!

Anonymous said...

When ?? Thanks !

Anonymous said...

When? I would like to attend

Unknown said...

Love the way the water comes up onto the beach. You painted it beautifully!

Unknown said...

Robert, Very nice words my friend. Wish you could be here!
Abigail. Thank you, means a lot from a painter such as yourself. It was where the water meets the sand that drew me in. That reflected light! I couldn't decide what color it was. You will have to come up here and paint this with me next time.Every way you look it is amazing!
Carla,
Go to the website:
http://renotahoepleinairpainters.blogspot.com
Check my website for classes and workshops, but I do not teach watercolor. I'd love to go out and paint with you though.

Carolyn Jean Thompson said...

Hi Randy, sorry I missed you at Sand Harbor. Looking forward to meeting you and Susan soon! It looks like it was a beautiful day looking at your paintings!