![]() |
| Yvette's Kitchen Oil on Linen Panel 8 x 6" |
I am having fun with this theme, "All Things French". It has taken me back to France last summer to the Chateau we stayed in for the workshop with Ovanes Berberian. Our host's took such good care of us and treated us like their personal guests for two weeks.
One early morning I snapped this picture of the light coming through the kitchen window. It was very inspiring.

8 comments:
I am especially fond of your theme, as I am going to France this Spring! Your work is exceptional, and I am glad I got to see it through this challenge!
This is fabulous - love the colors and the mystery of the view through the doorway!
Wonderful piece, again, Randy. I love the light.
Isn't this a fun challenge? I love the theme you've chosen, Randy. And your work is all so beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more!
Love it!
Beautiful piece
I like the atmosphere of this piece.
Thank you friends. I am loving this challenge if not only for the fact that I am meeting new artist friends, checking out their blogs and learning from them.
Let's !
finish strong...
Post a Comment