Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day Ninteen - The Water Garden

The Water Garden, Giverny
Oil on Panel  6 x 6"
From my first trip to Paris. I spent five days just having the time of my life, wondering around Paris, taking pictures. I booked a day tour to Giverny. I think I painted waterlilies for two years! It has been a while but still a favorite subject of mine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect, such a wonderful interpretation of a magical place.

Unknown said...

Carol, I appreciate your comment, thank you.

Eva Marie Tanner-Klaas said...

I love your brushwork and simplification of this piece. Lovely.

Unknown said...

and thank you my friend--it was nice to go back and paint this after so long and find that it is a little easier to simplify than it used to be---
glad you can work at home on our painting project for class.