 |
Morning Light at the Chateau Oil on Linen Panel 10 x 10" |
Well, the day was busy and my painting time was broken into several sessions. At one point I wanted to toss this one. I started out too light and struggled with getting the dark pattern back into it. I really wanted to capture the light from that beautiful morning.....
6 comments:
Just found your blog and hope to see more great stuff from you this year!
great gallery in your blog!!!
I've been loving all of these in the challenge. But, the light in the last two just pop!
Thank you Pam for the encouragement. I want to paint the light! Anyway I do love your work and am glad to know you. My favorite thing about your work, a very good eye for color relationships.
You've captured the light so beautifully in this interior. Looking forward to the rest of the 30.
Beautiful light! Whatever your struggle you really worked it out and came out with a wonderful painting! The color scheme is great as well.
Thank you Kathy and Anette. It has been a great experience...
Post a Comment