Thursday, September 11, 2014

Recent Inspirations - Day Eleven


"Waterfall Above Emerald Bay"
Oil on Linen Panel    6x8"
Purchase Here

This one is painted from a  reference photo I took at Emerald Bay, from the top of the waterfall. I wasn't all that happy with it but got a chance to go back into it later. I'd like to paint it again in a larger format. It was a good practice shot!

I am certainly feeling the pressure at this point with the painting a day. In fact, we have a huge event this weekend and company staying with us. It will be wonderful to connect with friends. 

Anyway, I may not get to the studio for a couple of days - so I will have to paint when I can, possibly on Sunday or Monday. These 10 days have been inspiring and more lately, maybe a bit too much. But I haven't thrown in my hat yet, and maybe a little break will get me going again. 

And as always, I thank you for stopping by!

No comments: