Wednesday, September 3, 2014

North Shore - Lake Tahoe - Day Four

"North Shore"
Oil on Wood Cradle Board  6x12"
Available Here

I have fallen in love the the Lake Tahoe Region. I still can't believe that I live here. Yes, I am blessed to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the United States. It has been quite an adjustment to be sure, (I guess it gets harder as we age), but I have met wonderful new friends, I have learned to golf, I am getting my ski legs on, and I have my own painting studio!
Yes, I am living the life and I am feeling blessed beyond measure.




7 comments:

Vicki said...

Yes, lucky you. We were there in early July. Beautiful, but hot! Crowded, too, with so many tourists and road construction on the west side of the lake. Keep up the painting as well as your new physical activities.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I love your paintings and the fresh colors you use.
My brother-in-law lives in Kings Beach so I know Tahoe pretty well by now.I agree with you. A stunning place.

Unknown said...

Thank you Vicki and Julie. I appreciate your kind words. I love your paintings too Julie! Hope you are inspired this time around with your 30 painting days. I'm coin it for now! We will keep on one day at a time!

MarkBidstrup said...

Great Tahoe painting...and I'm very partial to the north shore. I'm up at the lake this week painting myself. Great fun. Thank you for sharing!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I like the colors, texture and the shape!

Unknown said...

Thank you Mark and Sue. Happy painting to you!

Fay Terry said...

Randy, I enjoyed looking at your paintings and I love your style. It is obvious that you are enjoying yourself and your work shows it.