"Laguna Beach Sunset"
6x8" Oil on Linen Panel
I'm struggling with focus. My life has been so full of fun and travel this Summer. Wonderful really. But I have lost my focus on painting. My love for painting is still in tact, but there is no flow. So I've decided to take on the challenge that Leslie Saeta has proposed again this month. Paint a painting a day for 30 days. We will see how is goes.
My quest-
I am looking to grow in the next thirty days. My goal is to use a thin transparent underpainting and then add large strokes of opaque impasto on top. Should be fun!
*These paintings will be available on the Daily Paintworks Website.


1 comment:
Hi Randy:
You know, I find myself in a similar situation. I've been so disheartened with my lack of production lately that I, too, decided to try the 30 in 30 with Leslie.
I'm all over the place in terms of motif. I find myself making paintings for others: Geese, Goldfinches, Birdhouses. I'm not really painting for me anymore.
I'm hoping to use the 30 in 30 to just build up momentum and an inventory of paintings. Mine is depleted.
I'm also hoping to pick up a few likes and to get re-motivated to try and continue with my efforts to make something of my artistic talents. It's been a struggle.
Post a Comment