| "Light of the Bay" Oil on Linen Panel 6 x 8" |
Today's painting is from a photo of San Francisco in the evening. Again I love the lights that glow at this time of day/night with the blue hues contrasting with the warm light. One of my favorite cities, I'm feeling fortunate to live only a couple of hours away from there. I'm looking forward to painting with Ken Auster in the City next October for a three day workshop.
5 comments:
Love it. I just watched one of Ken Auster's video a few days ago. Sounds like it will be a great workshop
Randy, I love your artwork. You know my sister Emily Smith & she has told me all about your work for years. I would love to come up & take a workshop with you sometime.
Nice, Randy!
love the feeling you've got going on here! Lots of energy and vitality!
Thank you friends. Susan I'd love to meet you. Do you paint already? We have to talk. Eva, I don't have his video but thought about buying it. Is it worth the price?
And you Robert and Eva are doing a great job with the challenge. Yesterday I was gone most of the day, came home and attempted but paint but ended up wiping two of them!!
Beautiful! Caught my eye on Leslie's blog, so I wanted to say hi. I love your work...
Post a Comment