 |
"Let's Cross Over" Oil on Panel 6 x 6" |
It's that time of day that I love to walk in the city, and what's better than The City of Light? It's not dark and it's not daylight, it's that in between light that I love. Dark enough to see the lights come on with a special kind of glow.
6 comments:
This is such a wonderful piece! :D Which city is this one?
http://awapara.wordpress.com/
Hi Pati A. Thank you for your words of encouragement. This is from Paris last June.
Happy painting! Randy
Love this painting Randy! You captured the end of day light so well.
Love this! I especially like your use of color and brushwork!
I love the greys in this painting. It really pops the colors. Great perspective.
Beautiful Love this one and the one from yesterday with the woman on the barstool. Interesting ideas, well expressed and executed. Nice!
Post a Comment