| "Late Summer Days" Oil on Panel 6 x 6" |
Anyway, today I love the still life, usually florals. At the same time, I have been drawn to the city streets, so I will be painting both these 30 days.
This painting is now availabble at the link below:
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/randy-blasquez/late-summer-days/175027
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/randy-blasquez/late-summer-days/175027
12 comments:
This is a beautiful still life Randy.
You have really captured so much atmosphere and light.
I love your work Randy!
I love the colors Randy :)
Very nice!
Wonderful painting, Randy!
So so lovely! The colours are beautiful.
Beautiful! I love your use of colour.
How pretty this is - It evokes such a feeling of peace and happiness!
So pretty Randy. Makes me want to paint more still life!
I was showing another artist your website and blog. We are so impressed with your art, Randy. Love it.
thank you all for your lovely comments. i just love that we get to share our work and get to know each other. can't wait to spend some time checking out all of your work! R
What a beautiful painting - full of wonderful color and movement.
Found you through the 30 day challenge and i will be back.
Post a Comment