Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Still Life/City Life - 30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day 11

"Harmony"
Oil on Linen Panel    6 x 8"
I've been wanting to paint these flowers for a while, so this was a good time. I've gone back through some old photos that I've saved and what better time to try something than during the 30 in 30 challenge.
I find that painting small and every day has given me more freedom to experiment and to "let it go". 
It's easy to wipe a little one if it's not working and I don't have so much invested as I do when I've put many hours into a large painting. 
So thank you again Leslie Saeta for this challenge...

This painting will become available at a later date.

2 comments:

Brenda Stichter, artist said...

I like this painting... I have challenged myself to find 3 paintings a day to look at and to visit the artist's site, and I keep finding myself on your page! I really enjoy your style.

Unknown said...

Brenda that is a real compliment. Thank you. And I love your idea of checking out three blogs a day. I'm behind in that job. I did it in January and made new friends, it was great.