Randi Fay. I'm glad you like them! I had fun with this one. I took a ton of pics last summer in Giverny, Monet's water garden. Hug that baby for me.....
This is a beautiful painting! It's so serene and harmonious. It seems so long, for me, since I have been to Giverney. I use to go every year, for many years, so I consider myself very luck, but I still hanker for more, glutton,that I am. I also miss painting with you in Brigitte's classes. You'll have to visit me in SLO - we are moving early next month.
4 comments:
These Lily pads and Willow trees are oh my goodness my favorite by far! I SO wish I could snatch them all up! beautiful work :)
Randi Fay.
I'm glad you like them! I had fun with this one. I took a ton of pics last summer in Giverny, Monet's water garden.
Hug that baby for me.....
This is a beautiful painting! It's so serene and harmonious. It seems so long, for me, since I have been to Giverney. I use to go every year, for many years, so I consider myself very luck, but I still hanker for more, glutton,that I am. I also miss painting with you in Brigitte's classes. You'll have to visit me in SLO - we are moving early next month.
Ellen,
I would love to visit you. You must tell me where you will be living. I really want to come down there and see you. We can paint the ocean!
Post a Comment