Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Paint Mobile

Today I went to Livermore to pick up a car load of oil paint. It was better than paying $225. for shipping about a 100 miles. I bought a lot of paint. I've decided I want to have it available to my students for their convenience. Classic Artist Oils is very good paint for the price, although the prices have gone up considerably. I ordered enough to get a discount that I can pass on to the class.
I've been painting a little and socializing a lot, but that is what I have felt lead to do lately. God calls me. I respond. At least I am trying to do His will. He is in charge of EVERYTHING!
Here is a quick bad photo of the replica I'm demonstrating for the class. I'll try to finish it tomorrow and take photos of the class paintings tomorrow and post them for you.
God Bless!

No comments: