
This past Wednesday I finished the demo for my class, then after lunch the class finished up their pieces. We had fun with this one. We are all learning here! This class is very inspiring and we all have such fun. A couple of my students suggested that when I do a demonstration I start with the lay in as I normally would - but then to stop and give the class a chance to reach the same point with the same photo. Then the next week, do the same but this time finish up the piece. I think we all learned more from this process. It gives them a chance to paint while the same image is fresh in their mind, and also they get the chance to paint from the very same photo after they have watched me do it. We've done it a couple of times now, and it seems to work for everybody.
This week we are going on another field trip and anybody is welcome to join us. We are meeting at the Capital Art Center at 1200 S Street in Sacramento at 7:00 am. We are going to paint the ocean in plein air, in the Half Moon Bay area, stay for a nice meal and drive home late in the evening. If you'd like more information about our Wednesday classes call me at 916-952-7914 or ranblaz@hotmail.com.
This week we are going on another field trip and anybody is welcome to join us. We are meeting at the Capital Art Center at 1200 S Street in Sacramento at 7:00 am. We are going to paint the ocean in plein air, in the Half Moon Bay area, stay for a nice meal and drive home late in the evening. If you'd like more information about our Wednesday classes call me at 916-952-7914 or ranblaz@hotmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment