Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June News

We (Wednesday painting class) drove to Half Moon Bay last week and painted the ocean.


It's time for me to share with you my move from my Midtown Studio. This was a tough decision, but a practical one. I've been at the Sacramento Art Complex, sharing a studio space with my friend Allison Carlos. See http://www.allisoncarlos.com/




I made the decision to move out last month, and made the move this past weekend. I have loved my time spent at the complex and also have enjoyed being a part of the group of artists there. I only decided to leave because I don't have time to spend there and was feeling very stretched. Now that I teach at the Capital Art Center on S Street, I will show a few pieces there and continue to teach and also study there. http://www.s12studios.com/




For now, you can view a large collection of my paintings at Gonul's Restaurant 3839 J Street in Sac. 916-457-1155. Great food too!
http://www.jstreetcafe.com/gonul




No comments: