Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day Two at the Convention

"Docked"
Oil on Linen Panel   8x6"
Available HERE for $95 for the rest of April

Yesterday I got to go out and paint a little while between conference presentations. I didn't get finished with this little piece so I finished it today.  One of the most enjoyable things about coming to this event is that I get to meet other artists out there while painting. I painted along side a lovely lady who is also a teacher, from Texas yesterday. Her name is Maren.  I hope to paint with her again soon.


This morning I got to see a double demonstration with Randy Sexton and Larry Moore. It was very intertaining! They painted a model on a motorcycle up on stage. I'll try to get some photos of their finished works and post them for you..


This is where I was out on the Wharf again yesterday. The group went out to Asilimar this evening to paint, but I decided to take a break and paint tomorrow. We are going to Carmel Beach.

Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them all