Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Last Night and This Morning

 Patris arrived yesterday evening to stay a couple of days. We had a great time last night just before sunset on Lover's Point, just had time for a quick study.
This morning was bright and sunny, a little breezy, but we went out again to catch some color. Tonight we head over to Sunset Drive to catch the sunset, although it will be cold. We decided last night to bring our cars over and park them to block some of the wind. We will see how it goes, but it was so beautiful last night we have to give it a try......

4 comments:

Eva Marie Tanner-Klaas said...

I love the studies, Randy. Lovely work as always.

MarkBidstrup said...

Great paintings. I miss the coast!

Unknown said...

Eva, thank you for checking back with me. I hope you are still painting many time per week. Last time I saw your work I was taken with how you have grown. I'm excited for you! Love Ran

Unknown said...

Mark,
Yes, I will miss the coast when I leave here this coming Friday. It changes every day. I will be back. Where do you live? I hope you get a chance to visit the coast again soon.