Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Join me in this 30 day painting challenge!

Tulips and Lemons
Oil on Linen - 20" x 20"
sold

Leslie Saeta 30 Day Challenge Link

I invite you to join me in painting 30 paintings in 30 days. I think this was an excellent idea by Leslie Saeta.
Just click the link and read up about the details. There is no harm in giving it a try and so much to gain. Let me know if you decide to start out this new year right along with me. If I succeed with painting all 30 paintings in 30 days I will be surprised, but so what? I'll learn so much, and it will help me take that all important step into myself to discover my creative direction for the year.

You are up for a challenge I know it. Why don't you jump in and sign up with Leslie Saeta at the link above. This will be so good for us!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to do this. since I dont have a blog up right now I guess I will put them on Google+. Thanks for the inspiration see you soon I hope.
Ash

Unknown said...

Ash,
Very Cool! Yes, you can just post them on Google, or create a blog just for these little paintings.
Kisses!

Eva Marie Tanner-Klaas said...

Sounds like fun, Randy. You are always motivating us. I am in.

Unknown said...

Okay my friends who don't have a blog go ahead and skip that step and upload your photo instead...
Let's do it!