A new one from yesterday. I love it when I start and finish a painting in one sitting. It doesn't happen often. I wanted to paint another bistro scene for our little show at Gonul's on Thursday night. I am showing with some of my students some new works from our class. We are having a little reception from 4 to 7 and anyone is invited to stay for dinner at 7. Our class will be celebrating Christmas.
Open for Dinner Oil on Panel 10x12"
(will be available at Gonul's Thursday night, framed $495.)
Blessings..........
4 comments:
This is terrific, Randy~ nice shape linking!!
Randy!!!!!! SO gorgeous!! If I had a spare wall in my house I would BEG you for this. The table cloths!!!!! Brilliant.
(PS Barrington is a SAE in SAn Fran for school. Sound and Audio Engineering) CAn you post any of your daughter's work, I'd love to see her style!!
you are giving a Gift back to God when you paint...beautiful art, thanks for sharing Dianne
ART: Celebrating Life Mattar
Terry, Wow, thanks!
Sharon, I will see what I can do, she is just now putting together a portfolio.
Dianne, Thank you friend and Blessings to all this season.........
Post a Comment