Hello Randy, first of all thank you for signing on to my blog...I love to see new faces and beautiful art! Secondly your work is wonderful...your rendition here is a wonderful sensitive use of color and edges. Yeah....Sergei Bongart and all the Russian Impressionists! I viewed your website...fantastic....I will be checking back! My blog is a little behind....a new studio and three back to back shows, plus a garden has and is keeping me very busy. I really enjoy your work!
Theresa, Thank you for checking out the blog also... Loved your work as well. It's nice to have a new friend on the net. I appreciate your entries on your blog and can definitely learn from your experiences in art and gardening! Beautiful work also... Randy
2 comments:
Hello Randy, first of all thank you for signing on to my blog...I love to see new faces and beautiful art!
Secondly your work is wonderful...your rendition here is a wonderful sensitive use of color and edges. Yeah....Sergei Bongart and all the Russian Impressionists! I viewed your website...fantastic....I will be checking back! My blog is a little behind....a new studio and three back to back shows, plus a garden has and is keeping me very busy. I really enjoy your work!
Theresa, Thank you for checking out the blog also...
Loved your work as well. It's nice to have a new friend on the net. I appreciate your entries on your blog and can definitely learn from your experiences in art and gardening! Beautiful work also... Randy
Post a Comment