This class is ongoing throughout the year on most Wednesdays. It is designed for the beginner through intermediate painter. We will study the basic elements of painting and paint many studies. It is my belief that the student who practices these basic elements through regular exercises will soon become comfortable with them and begin to use the creative side of the brain. This is where real painting begins.
Please call and let's talk about how we can work together toward your goals as a painter.
Here are the dates on the 2015 calendar...
March 11 and 18
April 8 - 22 - 29
May 6 - 20 - 27
I'd would like to incorporate some plain air painting on Wednesdays this Spring and Summer. It will be a great opportunity to learn about painting outdoors. I can help you with the set up so you can get comfortable with the Plein Air experience.
Price: $50.00 per class or buy 4 for $185.00
Location: 10382 Donner Pass Road #2, Truckee CA 96161
*Class dates are subject to change. I will update the working schedule as time moves forward.
**Stay tuned because I can't wait to announce a painting workshop in VENICE, Italy next year. This is an amazing opportunity and not an easy venue to get into. I am working with a wonderful company to customize this workshop. Mark your calendars for the last week in September and the the first week in October 2016!
CONTACT INFORMATION:
Contact: Randy
Email: ranblaz@hotmil.com
Phone: 916-952-7914
Email: ranblaz@hotmil.com
Phone: 916-952-7914


No comments:
Post a Comment