Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Anne's Cups


Anne's cups one and two. These were the commission pieces I delivered yesterday. My friend Anne liked my little cropped cups from the 30 in 30 paintings I did last year. We talked about it and she told me she had a few sets of cups that were from her grandmother and also she collected some antique cups that she loved. So I brought them over and set them up on my table for about three weeks. When the light was especially beautiful, I snapped photographs. These are larger, sixteen by sixteen inches.
I just wanted to keep my word and post them for you!

4 comments:

Dinner Queen said...

Beautiful! I too, love tea cups.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love tea cups.

Eva Marie Tanner-Klaas said...

The cups are incredible. I love the color. Great work, again, Randy.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kind words and ongoing support my friends. I'll keep you posted as to the opening. Could be a while for that, the party I mean. But you are welcome to visit anytime!