The workshop was amazing. The group that joined me in Southern France were open and eager to dig in and learn, grow and break through into some new territory. And they did!
It feels amazing to have worked with these 9 students who had an incredible desire and drive to follow it through as we worked on several concepts in painting.
I am so grateful for them....
Some of us started with a few days exploring Paris. We then joined the remainder of our group in Limoux, France, located in the farthest part of Southern France..
We were treated to some amazingly beautiful and luxurious accommodations along with a private chef or two, 4 star restaurants and local wine and cheese. Also we were led by two expert guides through the region to discover the historic villages and oh, did I mention some incredibly beautiful painting spots?
Quite a few of the painters who joined me for this workshop were new to painting outdoors and adapted with grace to the unpredictable wind gusts and a little rain.
I will be sharing with you in future posts more about the lessons in painting and some of the beautiful locations we were escorted to in order to eat, paint and learn... Hmm, which reminds me we are all now part of our own private sisterhood of the traveling sketchbook club..! Maybe we should write a book called "Eat, Paint, Love".!!
3 comments:
I would like to reserve a signed copy of your book in advance. Welcome back to the USA. Hugs, Eva
Eva my friend. I know what you are doing these days, and I would love to see some of your work. Any chance you will be here next week? I'm looking forward to it..R
This is awesome!
Post a Comment