Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink
Oil on Linen  12 x 9"
$825  framed
I have to admit after the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge I had a little catching up to do. Not to mention I was feeling somewhat stressed and overwhelmed because I had put some commission pieces that needed to get done on hold. I  was planning on working on them, but time got away. So, this past week I have begun to paint the large pieces that will be going to our local UC Davis Medical Center in the Spring.
I had to paint some small color studies to find my designs for the pieces and then I started with the first big one last weekend. 
Meanwhile I'm taking some new pieces to the Patris Studio and Gallery to kick off Second Saturday this weekend. One of the pieces is "Pretty in Pink". Follow the link to her blog to see all the happenings there!


2 comments:

Pat Fiorello said...

Very nice! also I enjoyed your France series in anticipation of my trip there in May.

Anonymous said...

Nice one! Love the color, values, texture, and the abstract qualities!

Great work!