Plein Air Dining, Bistro Jeanty
Oil on Linen Panel
10 x 10" by Randy Blasquez
I welcome your comments and suggestions for this piece. Was tougher than I thought. I do love the subject though. I'm finally getting back to painting today! I've been on the go and needed to catch up on life. Next I'm going to start a very large piece for my church gallery, Art and Soul Gallery. This will be a painting about the light of God through the birth of Jesus Christ. I have been meeting by weekly with the Covenant Artists Group to pray and talk about what we will do for the show. If you'd like more info, shoot me an e-mail. You are welcome to participate.
3 comments:
Wonderful piece. The compostion is interesting and I like the deep depth of the room. The color is also very rich...love those reds!
Linda,
Thank you friend for your kind words. It's always nice to hear from you.
Hi Randy,
I have eaten at Bistro Jeanty many times while attending workshops in Napa. I still remember my favorite dish: Quenelles, a type of fish dumpling in a cramy gratin sauce. Very nice painting.
Ellen Brandin
Post a Comment