Wednesday, March 15, 2017

New Classes Coming Up.......

"Abundance" Oil on Linen  36?x36"
Available Here

2017 SUMMER CLASSES IN TRUCKEE

Some exciting news.......

DREAMING OF SUMMER IN TRUCKEE.....

Well, as much as I love the desert, I am getting excited about coming home to California next month. And with Spring in the air, I'm putting together some plans for my Summer and Fall classes in Truckee. 

I will be teaching a morning class on Wednesdays from 10 am to 1:30. Cost - $50 per class payable on day of class. 24 hours cancellation is required and I will take a waiting list. Buy 4 classes for $185. and use the class by the end of the season. The dates are as follows:

May 3rd, 10th & 17th
June 14th, 23rd & 28th
July 12th & 19th
August 16th, 23rd & 30
September 13th, 20th & 27th

These classes will start with a review of the basics, painting from the still life set up or from a photo. We will also spend some time learning to paint specific things, such as trees, clouds, etc. I believe that it's worth time spent practicing some new exercises that I have designed - which will result in better paintings.

We will focus on the creative passion side of painting, keep it fun, and stay out of judging our own work too harshly We will learn how to identify what it is you love about what is attracting you and paint that! Write it down and post it in front of you. 

I'm excited to see all of you and I can't wait to teach again!

To sign up, send me an email or give me a call. My new studio will hold 6 to 7 students at most. After I get a full class, I will send out an email with the supply list and the specifics. 


CONTACT INFORMATION: 


Contact: Randy
Email: ranblaz@hotmail.com
Phone: 916-952-7914

No comments: