![]() |
| Spring Snow at Squaw Mountain Oil on Linen 30x36" |
I've been home for a week from a family trip to London and Scotland. Both were beautiful. Now that I'm back in the studio I'm happy to be painting again.
I am participating in the First Annual Truckee Open Artists Studio Tour this weekend. I started this piece a couple of months ago and allowed it to sit around the studio, and decided to finish it up for the Tour.
Today, our first day, was a good day. I love meeting new people from out of town who love art. If you can, do try to come by. The tour dates are this weekend and next, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10-5.
I have a guest artist in the studio, Susan Bloom, who has some wonderful plein air pieces on the wall. We are both taking 25% off each painting we sell. A great deal. Also, come hungry, we have too much food and some wine too. A great way to spend the day, hmm?

1 comment:
Very nice!
Post a Comment