Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Lean To" by Randy Blasquez
Oil on Linen Panel  6x6"
I entered the Randy Higbee 6 inch squared show in Southern California this year and a couple of my paintings have been accepted. Lean To and Together -
"Together" by Randy Blasquez
Oil on Linen Panel  6x6"
Also, while on a roll with "cup painting craziness" is entered the Holiday Gems show at the Debra Huse Gallery in Balboa Island. This one is in the show:
"Layered" by Randy Blasquez
Oil on Linen Panel   8x8"
It's always good to enter shows to get your work out there in front of galleries and collectors. I've been putting if off for a while, but plan to get "out there" more. Start locally and enter as often as you can. As time goes by you will move to enter into more regional shows and eventually national shows.....


5 comments:

Eva Marie Tanner-Klaas said...

Congratulations, Randy.

Linda Popple said...

Congratulations! These are beautiful paintings.

Unknown said...

Eva and Linda. Thank you so much, glad you like them. I have to tell you I had so much fun with these I don't think I can stop...

Anonymous said...

Hi Randy:

This is very good! I love the rhythym of the curved lines of the bowls, and the coloration. nice design!

I'm a fellow painter from just outside Elma, NY. I stumbled across you while googling Ovanes Berberian. It must have been such a treat to learn from him.

I love you works.

I also put a book on my wish list at amazon from your blog about art and the christian life. Hope to read that soon.

God bless, my friend!

Robert P. Britton Jr.
http://robertbrittonjr.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Robert, nice to know you and thank you for the complement. Enjoy the book.